How To Get Cheap Car Insurance 12 Totally
Sweet Tips Lets start with the popular discounts:
1. Safe Drivers safe drivers cost everybody less. And at Allstate, they pay a lot less.
Safe drivers can save 45% or more on their car insurance.
2. Early Signing – You don't have to wait until your policy expires to switch auto insurance
Switch today and get up to another 10% discount on auto insurance. We can even
do the switching for you. 3. Good Student – Single full-time students
under 25 can save up to 20% just by getting good grades.
New Car – If you're driving a new car, now's the perfect time to switch-you could
save up to 30% on your auto insurance. 5. Deductible Rewards – Get $100 off your
deductible the day you sign up. Then get an additional $100 every year you go without
6. Resident Student – Have a child at a school
at least 100 miles away? You can get up to 30% off your premium.
7. 55 & Retired – Save up to 10% if you're at least 55 and retired.
Now, lets look at Vehicle Equipment Discounts offered by Allstate
8. Passive Restraint – You can save up to 30% if your car came from the factory with
airbags and motorized seatbelts.
9. Anti-Lock Brakes – If your car's equipped
with anti-lock brakes, you get a 10% discount. 10. Anti-Theft Devices – If your car's equipped
with an anti-theft device, you can save up to 10% on your premium.
Also, you can Bundle Policies to Save 11.
Multiple Policies – Save an extra 10%
on your auto insurance just by insuring your home or apartment with Allstate, too.
12. Auto Life Discount – With the Allstate Auto/Life Discount if you buy any life policy
from us, they'll give you a discount on your Allstate auto insurance.
Psssst! Allstate offers ALL 12 of these discounts. Ask about the details at 888-600-7660.